• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Humor

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
busstop39034.jpg

I just love my Elio. Just ask anyone on the bus.

I posted the above 24 hours ago as an experiment, test, whatever. Wanted to see what would happen. There have been no answers, no comments, no likes, no nothing. Not surprising, our situation is past the joking stage.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I posted the above 24 hours ago as an experiment, test, whatever. Wanted to see what would happen. There have been no answers, no comments, no likes, no nothing. Not surprising, our situation is past the joking stage.
I am not quite as 'trusting' of EM as I was back in 2008. However, I have maintained my sense of humor.

"Anyone without a sense of humor is at the mercy of everyone else."

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am not quite as 'trusting' of EM as I was back in 2008. However, I have maintained my sense of humor.

"Anyone without a sense of humor is at the mercy of everyone else."
Boy! That is along time. I think that you have exceptional patience to last this long. May be the wait won't be to much longer. I am sure that Paul is tired of waiting too.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't think it was funny enough to get a comment, plus it's not in the Current jokes section.
Plus I didn't think it was funny .........

Oh, did I say that already?

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not a big yuk, more of a poser..... But, hey, anything to keep this forum alive.
I don't give a darn about your jokes or your "lighten up" to keep this forum alive! I just want to get my ELIO and that's that! But....at least I don't have to come here and complain like you about your wife trying to buy a VW because she thinks it's cute! :censored:

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't give a darn about your jokes or your "lighten up" to keep this forum alive! I just want to get my ELIO and that's that! But....at least I don't have to come here and complain like you about your wife trying to buy a VW because she thinks it's cute! :censored:

I'm flattered that you've read and even memorized and quoted my posts, I now know what it's like to have a fan. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and helping keep this forum alive. :yo:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gentlemen; there is no need to start a fight in here over a posted joke.
Everyone has their concerns about this project, but there is no need to cruel to one another.

So in other words, lighten up!
Hahaha. Sorry Coss, it's an inside Joke! Just trying to keep Trusting focused! He was fuming mad about my earlier reply on another thread when I said we'll all be ok if we just keep our humor! Gotta be consistent Trusting!:D By the way, did your wife bought the cute VW she wanted? :D

Top Bottom