• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Humor

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gentlemen; there is no need to start a fight in here over a posted joke.
Everyone has their concerns about this project, but there is no need to cruel to one another.

So in other words, lighten up!
Actually Coss, I'm happy that Trusting got my message across to have some FUN while waiting for our ELIO...what else is there to do anyway....whine and complain about the ELIO delays and the wife that wanted a VW?? Oh yeah, he's on board with us now I'm sure! :D

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I posted the above 24 hours ago as an experiment, test, whatever. Wanted to see what would happen. There have been no answers, no comments, no likes, no nothing. Not surprising, our situation is past the joking stage.
It may be that people are posting jokes in the jokes thread instead of starting this one going as well.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It may be that people are posting jokes in the jokes thread instead of starting this one going as well.

You could be right. Maybe a moderator could merge them?

Come on people, don't let this forum die. Just think how interesting it will become after the first Elios hit the streets !

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If only you had added the word (Turbo) :p

That would have messed up his score. With only 3 right of 5, he would have scored 66%, a failing grade. In that case he would have failed truthfulness. The political correct people would have called him fact deficient or accused him of having only a fleeting relationship with the truth. To be politically correct you must score at least 75%. (my rule):D

DailyLunatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've read several posts where members have remarked that there is no humor on this forum.... nothing to laugh about, too much doom and gloom.

I think that should change. I invite everyone to share any
jokes, humor, cartoons or whatever about Elio on this thread. Come on guys; lighten up !

I'll start the ball rolling...

View attachment 17403
I've read several posts where members have remarked that there is no humor on this forum.... nothing to laugh about, too much doom and gloom.

I think that should change. I invite everyone to share any
jokes, humor, cartoons or whatever about Elio on this thread. Come on guys; lighten up !

I'll start the ball rolling...

View attachment 17403

Sad on two points:
1: That the poor guy has passed, not getting his beloved Elio. :rip:
&
2: That the date on the cartoon is (at this point) a year out of date and still relevant. :Cry:

-sterling

Top Bottom