• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Humor

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Cuba's answer to the Elio....

1701991937_3e65abdd7a_z.jpg
After 84 miles does it give you a gallon (of milk)?

I couldn't tell if it was a female; but I think it is.

BearLakeSteve

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The Elio does not have a bottle for windshield washer fluid. It has a place to hold the gallon jug washer fluid comes in, and it also has a suction hose to go into the jug. When empty, the hose is pulled out, the old jug removed, the new jug is inserted (minus the cap), and the hose inserted. It saves them the price of a bottle for washer fluid, and nothing is spilled. Slick.

This is not humor, it is real. But I found it "amusing" and couldn't find a place to post it.
Reminds me of the old VW that used air from the spare tire to spray the washer fluid. Mine is still working 43 years later.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
(disclaimer: not my opinion, very silly)
There is a hidden benefit to Golfers owning an Elio, my golf-bag is huge yet it still fits in the back seat. It's a huge bag for a reason, my little woman, she can't take it out of there. Therefore there's never room left for my wife!

Hey you save money too! Sorry honey, I had my clubs back there, so I'll had to go to the store by myself!

Then there's still room left in the trunk area for all the beer and chips I bought. What do you mean? I did buy something healthy! It's good for my mental health!

Top Bottom