• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors A Billion Dollar Company

James Reveal

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of us is off three decimal places. I'm reading that as 4,93? shares sold. Not 4,93?,000 shares sold. And that $123,000 dollars went to prior shareholders and not Elio Motors. I believe they have to announce any new share offerings by the Company, even though they do have authorization to sell more.

I don't know if they report in actual shares or 100 share bundles like they do at traditional markets, but I suspect the former rather than the latter.
Well when identified as 4.93, I believe that these figures are in thousands of shares. If you read the earliest documentation of the SEC release the Company and the Board are holding Millions of shares. The ELIOMOTORS.com web site has a stock quote page. So if I'm wrong I will apologize to all included.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well when identified as 4.93, I believe that these figures are in thousands of shares. If you read the earliest documentation of the SEC release the Company and the Board are holding Millions of shares. The ELIOMOTORS.com web site has a stock quote page. So if I'm wrong I will apologize to all included.
Certainly no need to apologize. Charts need legends and the ones I'm looking at don't have one.

Top Bottom