• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors and the BBB

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the Elio Owners website but are there any actual owners? Other than some prototipes
the simple answer is NO ..... further, it is questionable as to how many, if any, of the prototypes are still in Elio's hands

I've been reading some of the comments and there is only one question on my mind is the Elio ever going to be produced?
while none of us knows for sure, there is nothing concrete that indicates it will ever go into production .... the best bet for an Elio type vehicle going into production is the BEX which is covered in detail in another area of this forum

Sonoran Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The analysis had nothing to do with cost. It compared the energy equivalent of the amount of electricity used in a day vs. the amount of gasoline used in a day.
Let me try again... so if I used X amount of energy commuting to work with an ICE (gasoline) vehicle, I would use just about the same amount of energy heating/cooling my home, cooking, watching TV, etc.?? Is that correct??

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let me try again... so if I used X amount of energy commuting to work with an ICE (gasoline) vehicle, I would use just about the same amount of energy heating/cooling my home, cooking, watching TV, etc.?? Is that correct??
No. It has nothing to do with your use of energy. If 1,000,000 BTUs of electricity is used in USA in one second then only 10,000 BTUs of gasoline will have been used. (Yes, I know I m mixing Watts and BTUs.)

Top Bottom