• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors - Caddo Parish Meeting On 1/15/15

TexasElio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul Elio has been doing this for a number of years now and is well experienced at handling himself in these situations and I also doubt anyone will really be able to come up with a question he has not been asked before and already has an answer for. PE is also known for a straightforward and low key style while also coming across as an intelligent down to earth engineer so people tend to relate well to him.

I disagree...he may come across as a intelligent engineer...but his abilty to convey information effectively in an interview is lacking...he comes across as always talking in a circle...and thus ends up constantly defending himself...

He's reactive...rather than proactive...

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I disagree...he may come across as a intelligent engineer...but his abilty to convey information effectively in an interview is lacking...he comes across as always talking in a circle...and thus ends up constantly defending himself...

What a surprise you found a way to say something negative. You are so predictable.

roadtrippin2016

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Chill out guy...as a fellow Texas...we are next door to the plant...you joined in Dec.2014 !...TAKE IT EASY...Trust is a Must...OR you'll BUST !

TexasElio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What a surprise you found a way to say something negative. You are so predictable.

Very predictable...so show me a press release that a specification ready Elio prototype is currently under construction...and possibly that will change my current perception of their R&D progress...

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A note: Trust has to be earned.

Got that right Wayne! Trust definitely has to be earned. If Paul is running some kind of scam, it's the most publically advertised scam ever perpetrated in my memory. The only people I don't 'trust' in this whole deal work in the District of Columbia. ;)

Top Bottom