• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors One Day Event?

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
can you post a link of how to do so ? .... every time I've tried it wants me to go to Twitter

I snooped around, and since I logged in with my Twitter account once, it automatically does that for me when I try to find another way to log in. I'm not much help, but it looks to me like you must have had Twitter account to help Elio Motors today.

I would think you could register for a Twitter account now, and then log in and look around at things on producthunt.com. Just a guess though.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I snooped around, and since I logged in with my Twitter account once, it automatically does that for me when I try to find another way to log in. I'm not much help, but it looks to me like you must have had Twitter account to help Elio Motors today.

I would think you could register for a Twitter account now, and then log in and look around at things on producthunt.com. Just a guess though.
You can log in or sign up for Twitter and vote up Elio Motors, or just sign up for Producthunt.com to vote. Elio only has 223 votes, in comparison Elon Musk has 499. :(:confused:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM just "favorited" one of my Tweets a few moments ago. That's new, sort of. Still scratching my head a bit.
I've had that happen -- it's a way of boosting recognition and re-tweets -- all helps spread the word. If you've been favorited, you tend to send that message on to your followers. etc

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Phrase of the day... "Digital Diarrhea". Well done!
It's like a constant stream of things I just don't need to see, so it was the first thing that came to my mind. I have to admit I don't understand the Twitter lingo at all and I think I'm supposed to be in the age group that is supposed to understand twitter.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
John, I don't think that is a bad thing, Elio mentioned something about being in the top 5 for the day and I think Elio easily is when I last checked, however now I can't seem to find Elio in the same bunch of "upcoming" tech products.
I think I just found an answer why I no longer see it, I was reading some site rules and found this....

May I ask people to upvote for my product?
Please don't. People should upvote things they genuinely like or find interesting, not because they were peer pressured to do so. Feel free to spread the word and bring friends into the discussion, but asking or incentivizing people to upvote may trigger the algorithm to drop the product in the ranks or remove it from the front page entirely.

I don't know that Paul specifically violated this, but I can't find Elio on the front page so I can only guess the algorithm was triggered and dropped the product from the front page entirely.

Top Bottom