• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors One Day Event?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
just curious, what did you tweet ?
Yesterday in response to another persons tweet
image.jpg

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday in response to another persons tweet
View attachment 6234
I try to use twitter, but I'm mostly inactive. But all this chatter yesterday prompted me to logon for the first time in months. I also retweeted an Elio tweet with my own comment and Elio "favorited". Unfortunately I have almost no followers so no one really "sees" it and I don't intend to do anything to get followers. I only followed about 90 "tweeters" and my twitter feed looks like a steady stream of digital diarrhea, so I just don't use twitter.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I've followed Elio on Twitter for a month now, and I didn't get a message from them. You are of a privileged few, John! ;)

I'll keep an eye on a Twitter window today too.

It's interesting that your message that you got John, instructs you to look for an email. So apparently their first contact with you today will be via email. Interesting!

Last edited:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I try to use twitter, but I'm mostly inactive. But all this chatter yesterday prompted me to logon for the first time in months. I also retweeted an Elio tweet with my own comment and Elio "favorited". Unfortunately I have almost no followers so no one really "sees" it and I don't intend to do anything to get followers. I only followed about 90 "tweeters" and my twitter feed looks like a steady stream of digital diarrhea, so I just don't use twitter.

Phrase of the day... "Digital Diarrhea". Well done!

Top Bottom