• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors One Day Event?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Went and checked, last thing I got from EM was 19 hours ago rehashing the last tour stop; then one a day for the last couple of weeks.
No mention of this event.

If you have a link to it; how about sharing it?
That's what's odd, no link that I can find, unless someone else sees one. The message from EM suggests we're supposed to watch our Twitter feed tomorrow for what ever is going on.:noidea:

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got one a couple of hours after you did. I too, wonder what is going on.
Do you see any sort of link to anything? I don't. The only thing I know is "The opportunity has immense potential and its success depends on the support of our fans via Twitter." I'm thinking they need/want to try and trend something on Twitter, maybe to push them over the $25 million hump, or plug something. Just a guess.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That's what's odd, no link that I can find, unless someone else sees one. The message from EM suggests we're supposed to watch our Twitter feed tomorrow for what ever is going on.:noidea:
Any specific time mentioned? Or did they just leave it at "tomorrow?"

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Many events include the P4 being present at the events. The P4 is scheduled to be at Independence, MO on Friday (July 24). If the P4 is to be present at this event on July 23, it is probably close to or present in Independence, MO.

Top Bottom