• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Slated To Begin Production In 2015

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is time for EM to put something out there. Just as good PR builds confidence and support, the reverse is also true.
After the flood of TV 2013-14 "news", vids of reporters riding around and the pics of the Elio inside a redwood, This type of negative reaction, will build on itself. We too are becoming soooooo bored '50s Cowboy stars and forum manners are the types of exchanges left to kick around, if it wasn't for newbies being welcomed, and answering their questions there is little being discussed as we become drained. Waiting for a decision from the federal loan, and getting this press will create a downward force on the project. The EM blogs are as flat as ours.
Well today is the first Friday of the new year, and perhaps today's EM posting will energize the project. (and selfishly me)

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is time for EM to put something out there. Just as good PR builds confidence and support, the reverse is also true.
After the flood of TV 2013-14 "news", vids of reporters riding around and the pics of the Elio inside a redwood, This type of negative reaction, will build on itself. We too are becoming soooooo bored '50s Cowboy stars and forum manners are the types of exchanges left to kick around, if it wasn't for newbies being welcomed, and answering their questions there is little being discussed as we become drained. Waiting for a decision from the federal loan, and getting this press will create a downward force on the project. The EM blogs are as flat as ours.
Well today is the first Friday of the new year, and perhaps today's EM posting will energize the project. (and selfishly me)
I'm with you. A little boost in information would go a long way. But don't just blow smoke either. Only give us news if there really is news. Right now, we're seeing the old regurgitated stuff that we've seen for months. I like to see Elio in the news, like @Mrtoycrazy mentioned, but a little something new would be fantastic.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice if one of our local members would be able to attend that Jan. 15th Parrish meeting to hear Elio's response.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm with you. A little boost in information would go a long way. But don't just blow smoke either. Only give us news if there really is news. Right now, we're seeing the old regurgitated stuff that we've seen for months. I like to see Elio in the news, like @Mrtoycrazy mentioned, but a little something new would be fantastic.
The reporter did say they asked, but Elio failed to respond.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice if one of our local members would be able to attend that Jan. 15th Parrish meeting to hear Elio's response.
If EM has not been attending these meetings (I don'y know, but I'd guess they don't) would actually show a sign of weakness to "defend" a local "news" story, the content of which I'm sure resonates in their community- they would be pressed with q for which they might not/can't answer.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If EM has not been attending these meetings (I don'y know, but I'd guess they don't) would actually show a sign of weakness to "defend" a local "news" story, the content of which I'm sure resonates in their community- they would be pressed with q for which they might not/can't answer.
If I were Paul, I think I would remind the Parrish that a portion of the delay was caused by one of their own commissioners who filed a lawsuit trying to block Elio from acquiring the plant.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They usually do attend these meeting via conference call or in person, when invited.

Top Bottom