• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio On Cnbc 12-27

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel like a Chicago Cubs fan. Oh wait, they won a world series this year. So I am now waiting longer for an Elio, than the Cubs fans are waiting for the next World Series Championship.
Nope, Cubs started before the Elio did; so you have to figure in the head start they got. :p

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
quoting Rickb:
"The $200K EM Executive salaries in what is a startup company without a product to sell and no revenue stream beyond venture capital and reservation funding is excessive."

Paul is taking $4800/week or $249600/yr
How much of his salary has been deferred? If you don't know that figure, his "annual" salary figure doesn't really say much other than he won't be paid more than $250,000 while the company is in start-up mode.

During a startup's early stages, hire five key employees, work them like eight and pay them the equivalent of ten people. Capital from customers is a lot less expensive than capital from VCs.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You all know I'm All In, with stock, but after 3+ years.... seeing is believing ;)

What little I know is that 'IF' 65K committed reservations pay typically 9K incl. options
that's 585million not counting cafe credits
& fleet sales...that ain't peanuts folks. The
potential is serious money. That is why we
are still talking about this 8 years since inception....

Last edited:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
quoting Rickb:
"The $200K EM Executive salaries in what is a startup company without a product to sell and no revenue stream beyond venture capital and reservation funding is excessive."

Have you not heard the news ?
USA Excessive Executive pay has been the new normal for quite a while. Profits have little to do with compensation anymore.

BTW, I do not find those Elio Salaries to be relatively excessive . It is hard to find a good CFO these days.

https://www.benzinga.com/news/16/12/8850664/whats-up-with-all-the-vacant-cfo-positions
quoting Rickb:

Have you not heard the news ?
USA Excessive Executive pay has been the new normal for quite a while. Profits have little to do with compensation anymore.

BTW, I do not find those Elio Salaries to be relatively excessive . It is hard to find a good CFO these days.

https://www.benzinga.com/news/16/12/8850664/whats-up-with-all-the-vacant-cfo-positions
Talking about salaries, at the very least, they're not neglecting to pay themselves! :D "hey, those E-series can wait, but my family needs to be fed first!" :D

Top Bottom