• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio On Fox News

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
May be able to stream it onto your computer..
Ummm Now let me see, 6-9 AM EDT Hmmmmm that sounds suspiciously like 3-6 AM PDT. You're kidding, right? In your dreams, kiddo! I love Elio but I draw the line at getting up that early in the morning to learn something about it. Besides, I am sure all of you will be more than happy to unload your thoughts so I can enjoy or gag over them. LOL :-) Z

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ummm Now let me see, 6-9 AM EDT Hmmmmm that sounds suspiciously like 3-6 AM PDT. You're kidding, right? In your dreams, kiddo! I love Elio but I draw the line at getting up that early in the morning to learn something about it. Besides, I am sure all of you will be more than happy to unload your thoughts so I can enjoy or gag over them. LOL :) Z
I'm sure someone will post a link Z.. Relax and sleep in Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

I will be working at this time as well so I will see what happens..

Ray

Last edited:

Grayfox72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I just received an alert from the E Team saying that Mr. Elio will be on the Fox TV channel live between 6:00 A.M. and 9:00 A.M. April 29, 2014 with a progress report and an important announcement. If you guys are available, I suggest watching the show and " GET IT FROM THE HORSE"S MOUTH " This should dispel any incorrect or outdated information that is floating around.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Ummm Now let me see, 6-9 AM EDT Hmmmmm that sounds suspiciously like 3-6 AM PDT. You're kidding, right? In your dreams, kiddo! I love Elio but I draw the line at getting up that early in the morning to learn something about it. Besides, I am sure all of you will be more than happy to unload your thoughts so I can enjoy or gag over them. LOL :) Z
I'm sure they'll keep replaying it. My local news plays the same stupid news clips about twice an hour for 6 hours at a time. - never removing the LIVE! tag.

Top Bottom