• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio On Fox News

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The big news here is that Paul will be making the announcement as to whom the service partner will be. What I know is that this chain has 800 outlets nationally. Their representatives will also be on the show. I couldn't any more information out of Jerome.
If that's all he's got i'll be sorely disappointed! I want to know when the engine will be in and when we can expect to see real world figures. I want to hear that comau will start getting Shreveport factory ready to produce. I want a Elio.

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As I wrote in my Ontario, CA post, Paul let on to the Service Partner he had signed just
two days previous. He seemed very happy.
This might be that announcement, WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT!

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A service partner agreement is yet another part of a Paper Tiger. Nothing of real substance, we have more than enough examples of allegiance to EM by other entities.

creekstone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If that's all he's got i'll be sorely disappointed! I want to know when the engine will be in and when we can expect to see real world figures. I want to hear that comau will start getting Shreveport factory ready to produce. I want a Elio.
I won't be disappointed. The announcement of a service provider would be another big step forward.

Other than the "big announcement" (whatever that may be), I expect the rest of the segment to be details we already know. The segment will target those that know nothing of the Elio... not those of us who are already drinking the kool aid.;)

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry but, this would be huge and the most concrete thing they've released in a log time. It also represents one of their earliest promises kept.

Those on the forum that can't/won't do your own service wouldn't you like to know what's coming. The guy I normally go to would see it as something that gets in the way of the bread n' butter "easy" car business he normally handles.

You'll look pretty silly sitting at Jiffy Lube with your 3rd tire sitting in the pit.

All in all I'd have to say an announcement like this is a HUGE step to making it all a reality.

Top Bottom