• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio On Fox News

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I stopped by my local Jiffy Lube last week to ask them about servicing the Elio, they had no clue how they'd handle it with the 3rd wheel in the center :p All of their racks are based on driving on it, not side lifts like at pep boys

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The engine's in front.
  • Drive in until the rear tire bumps the guard in front of the pit - the engine is now over the pit.
  • Change oil.
  • Back out.
Good luck haven't you seen all the YouTube vids of 4 wheelers ending up in the pit. Not to mention the fact that I wouldn't want them screwing up my machine so it won't be an issue for me.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BrianRosenth, you are correct. KN16, you are correct. I haven't trusted any of those places since I caught one putting my oil plug in using an air wrench. The last pit I remember, you had to pull quite far into it in order to get over the oil recovery thing.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
The engine's in front.
  • Drive in until the rear tire bumps the guard in front of the pit - the engine is now over the pit.
  • Change oil.
  • Back out.
No pits at any of this town's locations, it is all done by lifts... and I have seen videos of 4 wheelers ending up in the pits. I once had them rotate my tires while I was in for an oil change, they ended up stripping 2 of the bolts.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If it is just to no uncle a service agreement then Wht would Fox air it. The news would be worth hearing to about 50,000 viewers, give or take 35,000.
The emphasis has to be on "building America" or some such drivel.

Top Bottom