• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio On Fox News

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Apparently,
Fox & Friends, did not think Paul & Friends, were worth the time.
Was that 2 minutes worth the trip to NY?

Fox News Channel’s Fox & Friends,Elisabeth Hasselbeck averaged 1,226,000 viewers, with 289,000 of them in the 25-54 news demo. The lower half of our age poll.

Number one rule in marketing.
Introduce your product (not sell) to the most people you can, the cheapest way you can.
EM is in a marketing mine set at this time. They are not trying to sell the car to anyone. That is why there is no customer support (as for the car) most of you are crying about. There is no car to sell so no customer to support.

All we bought from EM was a shirt and a place in line. For that they owe us customer support.

Again. There main goal is to introduce the product to as many people they can before they start "selling" after production starts. JMO, but mostly fact.

Someone watch for the jump in reservations. That two min. probably equals at least a thousand road shows if not more.JMO

Last edited:

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fox News Channel’s Fox & Friends,Elisabeth Hasselbeck averaged 1,226,000 viewers, with 289,000 of them in the 25-54 news demo. The lower half of our age poll.

Introduce your product (not sell) to the most people you can, the cheapest way you can.
EM is in a marketing mine set at this time. They are not trying to sell the car to anyone. That is why there is no customer support (as for the car) most of you are crying about. There is no car to sell no customer.

All we bought from EM was a shirt and a place in line. For that they owe us customer support.

Again. There main goal is to introduce the product to as many people they can before they start selling after production starts. JMO, put mostly fact.

Someone watch for the jump in reservations. That two min. probably equals at least a thousand road shows if not more.JMO

Couldn't agree more. Whether you love or hate FoxNews, there is no denying it is highly rated and viewed.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

EM is in a marketing mine set at this time. They are not trying to sell the car to anyone. That is why there is no customer support (as for the car) most of you are crying about. There is no car to sell no customer.

Again. There main goal is to introduce the product to as many people they can before they start selling after production starts. JMO, put mostly fact.

I've been tracking reservations by week. Since they just released numbers today, the next one should show any increase that would come from Fox & Friends.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been tracking reservations by week. Since they just released numbers today, the next one should show any increase that would come from Fox & Friends.
upload_2014-4-29_13-50-14.jpeg

Top Bottom