• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio P5

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree Zelio, for general production. But, I would love to have the chance to "flog" a P4 mule with the new engine :) Deal's Gap and a P4 with the final engine ,,,, now were talking :) Course all in the interest of engineering evaluation,, write them a report and all. That's how I got to play with some interesting things in the past, real world evaluation of early production , or pre production builds. Elio needs the imput, I'm volunteering :) that's what we Tennesseans do you know..

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree Zelio, for general production. But, I would love to have the chance to "flog" a P4 mule with the new engine :) Deal's Gap and a P4 with the final engine ,,,, now were talking :) Course all in the interest of engineering evaluation,, write them a report and all. That's how I got to play with some interesting things in the past, real world evaluation of early production , or pre production builds. Elio needs the imput, I'm volunteering :) that's what we Tennesseans do you know..

There is no doubt We will drive ours to Deals Gap some time during the first year.
Who will be the first to hang ELIO parts on the tree of shame?

101_3612_zps8169bb46.jpg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't ridden the Dragon in many years .... is it true that the speed limit has been dropped to 30 mph over much of it .... how heavily is it monitored by the blue lights

Jim

Top Bottom