• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation # 4590 For Sale!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
............"THINK OF THE PAPERWORK THEY COULD SAVE US IF THEY WOULD JUST CHANGE THE NAME ON THE RESERVATION !".........
If you were Elio would you want to end up in the paperwork nightmare of acting as an agent for selling "futures" on a car that wasn't in production yet? Would it even be legal? Somehow I think the SEC might try to put their nose into that. What kind of contracts might they want? Would the IRS need to be involved?
I think it's hilarious that Elio was at one point considered one of the fastest growing and most profitable startup companies with no product to sell and now the discussion revovles around buying, selling, and trading the imaginary Elio. This could be one big story for the autocycle history books.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey we had two snow events in Miami!!!
Snow in Miami! lol!!! How long did that last or perhaps there was no accumulation as the tiny flakes hit the hot pavement. Would my white Elio have been visible had I been cruising into town?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it's hilarious that Elio was at one point considered one of the fastest growing and most profitable startup companies with no product to sell and now the discussion revovles around buying, selling, and trading the imaginary Elio. This could be one big story for the autocycle history books.
Hey! don't stomp on my fantasies, my therapist says this is an excellent venue to help me with long term gratification.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
search-1.jpg
Snow in Miami! lol!!! How long did that last or perhaps there was no accumulation as the tiny flakes hit the hot pavement. Would my white Elio have been visible had I been cruising into town?

Top Bottom