• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I am like Autoxdriver, does it only show $1000 all ins?

We have created a reservation questionnaire so we can gather some general statistics from members and guests about their Elio Reservations.

All fields are voluntary however the more you fill out the more it helps us see the how reservations grow over time and where reservations are coming from. If you have more than one reservation and wish to have each number show up on the map you can either place both numbers in the number field or fill out the form multiple times.

If you wish to go back and edit your answers later make sure you save the link on the confirmation page. If you do not save the link then just post your update on this thread and I will update your entry.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1faavxlUr1C_zWGh7yWP1ngjhbHdjHENzi1gDM3DYxKA/viewform

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can you put me on the map and also update my info with a reservation date of August 15, 2014? Thanks!!
Hi, Congratulations and welcome form Oregon, ElioDeb. I'm glad you found us and hope you will find the time to share your thoughts, ideas and creativity as you explore the many threads on this site. We are a very diverse and knowledgeable group from all over the country and even several from out of the country and there is so much to learn. I hope spending time with us will help you enjoy the passage of time as we move forward to Elio production and ownership. See you next year driving our Elios. :-) Z

HeR3tic

Elio Fan
Reaction score
... If you do not save the link then just post your update on this thread and I will update your entry.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1faavxlUr1C_zWGh7yWP1ngjhbHdjHENzi1gDM3DYxKA/viewform
Not being one to read the entire question/statement before I pass over the obvious answer, I of course missed out on the howto get a balloon anchored over Wilsonville Alabama on the map. I realize 40 E BHM is a bit vague. Must be the tin foil interference. I forget not everyone is familiar with Airport identifiers. I didnt see a explanation of the balloon color icon.

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not being one to read the entire question/statement before I pass over the obvious answer, I of course missed out on the howto get a balloon anchored over Wilsonville Alabama on the map. I realize 40 E BHM is a bit vague. Must be the tin foil interference. I forget not everyone is familiar with Airport identifiers. I didnt see a explanation of the balloon color icon.
Once you enter the information in the survey, goofyone will transfer it to the map. It is not automatic so you did great. :-) Z

Top Bottom