• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Stock Sale A Success? Has There Been A Press Release?

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This letter clearly indicates that the EM has NOT actually received any money from the stock offering yet. Nor will they receive a single penny until the stock offering is closed permanently.

I think you are moving the goal posts here. The question is whether or not they have amassed $12.6M in escrow by now. If they have, then kiss your money good-bye. It's as good as gone when they do close the sale. Of course you will have your stock when they get their money. Who questions that?

If they have met that $12.6M goal, then that would explain the confidence that Elio has (according to that article) announcing their intent to go ahead and move forward.

Be that as it may, I have not seen any other news outlet reporting something similar, so either this slipped out, or its some journalists overactive imagination. I suspect we will get a New Year announcement from Elio and put this to rest soon enough.

travelingman

Elio Fan
Reaction score

travelingman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I got the following PDF yesterday regarding my stock purchase:
" SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT
The securities offered hereby are highly speculative. Investing in shares of Elio Motors, Inc. involves significant risks. This investment is suitable only for persons who can afford to lose their entire investment. Furthermore, investors must understand that such investment could be illiquid for an indefinite period of time. No public market currently exists for the securities, and if a public market develops following this offering, it may not continue. The securities offered hereby have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), or any state securities or blue sky laws and are being offered and sold in reliance on exemptions from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and state securities or blue sky laws. Although an offering statement has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), that offering statement does not include the same information that would be included in a registration statement under the Securities Act. The securities have not been approved or disapproved by the SEC, any state securities commission or other regulatory authority, nor have any of the foregoing authorities passed upon the merits of this offering or the adequacy or accuracy of the offering circular or any other materials or information made available to subscriber in connection with this offering over the web-based platform maintained by StartEngine.com (the “Platform”). Any representation to the contrary is unlawful.
SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT SIGNATURE PAGE
The undersigned, desiring to purchase shares of common stock of Elio Motors, Inc., by executing this signature page, hereby executes, adopts and agrees to all terms, conditions and representations of the Subscription Agreement.
(a) The number of Shares the undersigned hereby irrevocably subscribes for is:

Top Bottom