• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Stock Sale A Success? Has There Been A Press Release?

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
" If this minimum offering amount has been deposited by December 31, 2015, the offering may continue until the earlier of March 31, 2016 (which date may be extended at our option) or the date when all shares have been sold.

So why no word from Elio about these milestones, or did I miss it? If the stock sale is continuing and they are taking our money, then it is obvious that they have reached the $12.6M goal. Why not acknowledge at least that in the fluffy weekly blog posts? I am also a little bummed about the open ended "date may be extended" verbiage. I'd rather have something forcing them to close it down at some point. Hopefully there is a rule somewhere that puts a cap on this option.

Chris F

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM is very limited in what they can disclose while the stock sale is ongoing. And if they do extend the end date, I think it would likely require some communication with the SEC which would be public record.
Elio will have to amend the offering circular, but they have some time to do that. I've been checking.

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Understood, just wanting the obvious things acknowledged. :(

Anyway, so worst case scenario, how far can Elio get on $12.6M?

And I just think it's sad that out of $41M in "expressed interest", we can't even get $25M of actual money.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Understood, just wanting the obvious things acknowledged. :(

Anyway, so worst case scenario, how far can Elio get on $12.6M?

And I just think it's sad that out of $41M in "expressed interest", we can't even get $25M of actual money.
The sad part for me is no completed P5 on the test track which was and still is needed to generate venture capital investor interest. A P5 screaming around the test track may have generated more of the $41 Million in expressed interest funding as well.

At least the $12.5 Million of high risk investor funding doesn't add to EM's debt. It could actually be used to pay some of their current debt down and/or pay off the looming contract penalty.

ks6c

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I took this statement in the latest blog as a hint that they would use a press conference/briefing to shout the good news, with a much larger audience than they would have with the blog:

"We’ll also talk about how the success of our current stock sale, which was made possible by the Regulation A+ ruling in the 2012 Jumpstart Our Business Startup (JOBS) Act, is what is enabling us to proceed with the E-Series."

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but, I think EM can say things in a press conference, that EM can't say in a blog.
Due to insider trading laws. Think "Martha Stewart".

Top Bottom