• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Tv Commercial - 60 Second Tv Spots (link)

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know, I've said that new reservations aren't of primary importance right now. But that doesn't say it won't become important again after the E-Series are built. I think that will become the main activity by then, other than direct funding activity, which reservations will then help energize.
It's just for now that completion of the tests is the expected next step.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL. OK then.
Someone needs to start a new thread...
Things that Jeff Foxworthy would finish with...
after starting sentences with...

"You might not be macho if..."

Pistonboy, I'll pass the honors to you.

P.S. I get what you're saying...
But If the Elio truely isn't macho enough...
What the hell are we studly types doing here?

"You might not be macho if you don't know the difference between 'big block' and 'small block'."

"You might not be macho if you can't overhaul your transmission with a screwdriver and a toothpick."

Last edited:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just saw it on live TV. When l say live, I mean It just came on during a show. Not used to seeing anything Elio unless I'm searching for It. It was on Animal Planet @ 5:20 AM. Not prime time but hey, I saw it.
5am on Animal Planet? There must have been almost a dozen of you!

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
5am on Animal Planet? There must have been almost a dozen of you!
Early to bed, early to rise. But really, I think Animal Planet is part of a group of channels. That commercial could be going to be played on those channels too. They've been advertising shows for the Velocity channel, so being the gear head you are, maybe you could catch it there.

Top Bottom