• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Explain To Me Why I'm Wrong, Please...

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, this thread has been up long enough for anyone with an opinion to put in their two cents worth. And besides, our forum needs content.... First of all, most of you are simply wrong. :fencing:

You looked at the question from a personal point of view, when you should have considered it from a business point of view. The car should have it's name on the rear so all the thousands of drivers behind it over the years will be familiar with it. Removing the name is a personal choice, not a sound business decision. Putting your name on your product is a normal business practice. Not putting your name of it looks like you're saying you don't think enough of it to bother.

:violin:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, this thread has been up long enough for anyone with an opinion to put in their two cents worth. And besides, our forum needs content.... First of all, most of you are simply wrong. :fencing:

You looked at the question from a personal point of view, when you should have considered it from a business point of view. The car should have it's name on the rear so all the thousands of drivers behind it over the years will be familiar with it. Removing the name is a personal choice, not a sound business decision. Putting your name on your product is a normal business practice. Not putting your name of it looks like you're saying you don't think enough of it to bother.

Well, excuse me.... "forum needs content"- FOTFLMFAO!!- The Best WTG!!!!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I thought (if you care to look up my response to the original post) I made it perfectly clear that I was looking at it purely from a business point of view.

But, I guess I must have been wrong about that too. Gotta love someone who sticks to their (convictions?) when faced with such adversity.

Top Bottom