• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Factory Pickup, Retail Store Pickup, Or Delivery

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A few months ago, I received a survey from Elio asking if you planned on trading. It went on to ask several questions about what you planned to trade. Thing like mileage, condition, year, make, model, and so on. It also said they were trying to guage the used car market for the types of trade ins they may receive. Did anyone else get that survey?:confused::)
I DON'T RECALL THAT SURVEY, BUT I DIDN'T COME ON BOARD TILL LATE AUG. 2014.

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Genebee --- All I had to do was to take the paperwork I got from the dealer to the county tax office. After showing my insurance card and the "deal sheet" from the dealer paid the sales tax, title and registration fee, got the permanent plates, and was on my way. Took about 20 minutes. Only big difference with a new car is you'll have an MSO rather than a title. After giving the tax clerk the MSO and the fee you'll get the title in the mail in a few weeks. If it's financed the title will go to the lien holder. Basically you'll do what dealers charge a "documentation fee" for.

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have never been to Shreveport is it big enough to have cabs to get from the airport?

Nine cab companies in Shreveport... Plant is 8 miles from the Shreveport Regional Airport so the Airport Express Taxicab is probably going to be your best bet... I'm still hoping EM will provide some sort of pickup or shuttle service to the plant... Time will tell... ;)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nine cab companies in Shreveport... Plant is 8 miles from the Shreveport Regional Airport so the Airport Express Taxicab is probably going to be your best bet... I'm still hoping EM will provide some sort of pickup or shuttle service to the plant... Time will tell... ;)
EM should shuttle owners to the plant in a chauffer driven custom stretch Elio.....a 4 seater.

Top Bottom