• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Faraday Future's Ff91 (reservations)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Back to Faraday Future... It was a shame they had to lie right on stage in front of everyone about the car autonomously driving to it's parking spot. You can clearly see someone step through the dark and get in the car before it "drives itself" off the stage. Tucker had some stage fright as well but at least he admitted that something wasn't working. I lost all respect I had for FF when I watched that fiasco. Still, maybe someone will take the design and run with it.
"...........Still, maybe someone will take the design and run with it........." why not, they "borrowed" the running gear idea from GM.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A link would be nice too.
There, I fixed his link to that forum.
I did go in there and the one thing I noticed more than anything; all of the threads are started by ...... Michael Faraday
But it's not really encouraging over there when the First thread is: "Faraday Future Hit With $1.8 Million Lawsuit"

And the second thread is: "Faraday Future Faces Foggy Future: Executives Fleeing, Bills Unpaid, Only 60 Paid Reservations"

Not an ideal way to start a forum off on the right foot.
See what negative posts can do for you?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks BigWarp. I haven't gone there yet.

The YouTube video of the FF crew turning the lights down...
And having someone slip inside the vehicle to either fake, initiate, or program the self-drive was enough for me.

You can clearly see someone enter the car before it "self-drives" at 57:53

I did find another video, where it appears that the person exits just before it started moving. 0:58

Strange, I don't remember seeing the camera staying on a well-lit and empty vehicle...
Clear up to the point where the speaker walks up and opens the door in the original videos.

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks BigWarp. I haven't gone there yet.

The video of the FF crew turning the lights down...
Having someone slip inside the vehicle and faking the prototype self-drive was enough for me.
That does it for me, too. Perhaps they'll eventually make something but I think that stunt was in poor judgment.

Top Bottom