• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fed Up With Green Car Reports

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What I like about the video is how much Paul has grown -- he is more relaxed, thinner, more confident, more at ease with his audience -- and obviously delighted with the occasion. The ovation from the crowd -- the cheering, yelling, energy -- these people are committed to the success of the Elio. And since as Paul says repeatedly they ARE the project, that's a good thing!

The E1A will come back from brake testing at Continental and be put to other tasks, be sure of that. Even the crash vehicles will do other things BEFORE they're totaled. Go Elio!
Where are the naysayers to point out how all those companies, lawmakers, and other dignitaries in the audience have been duped by Paul Elio (or are conspiring with him) in this grand scam of his? Why aren't those naysayers here or on FB trying to save those partner companies from losing their hard earned money?

To me, this video speaks volumes about the confidence these companies have in the Elio vision.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where are the naysayers to point out how all those companies, lawmakers, and other dignitaries in the audience have been duped by Paul Elio (or are conspiring with him) in this grand scam of his? Why aren't those naysayers here or on FB trying to save those partner companies from losing their hard earned money?

To me, this video speaks volumes about the confidence these companies have in the Elio vision.
Those folks weren't standing up and cheering because they had been told to. They obviously believe in and are committed to the success of The Elio. Really good to see.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have sent the following to the editor at Green Car Reports, with whom I've been corresponding.

John, I know you’re busy. But you might want to watch at least some of this video, unveiling the Elio E1A. If you don’t have seven minutes or so to spare, watch from 6:30 onward.

The people in the video are suppliers, executives, and political dignitaries from Michigan. Their reaction speaks volumes … these people wouldn’t be there at all if they believed Elio to be a fake, fraud, deception, or flop.

Worth a minute of your time.

Top Bottom