• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

First Thing To Customize?

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That wouldn't surprise me PoPo usually will make up any excuse to pull you over. Anything to steal your money by issuing tickets
Read your DMV regs.....every state has a statement that there shall be nothing obstructing the drivers view, even all those driving around with their handicapped placards swinging from the mirror are in violation. In fact you will find a statement on the placard stating do not drive with placard in the window.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All I can really do is dream and imagine of what I might be able to do. I've seen the P4 and the seats were pretty comfy but they also said the back one was going to change. I'd love to start making aftermarket seat covers but will have to wait. Other things I see myself wanting to do would be door panels and headliners
Again, please let me know to what extent you decide to get involved. I would be VERY interested in better quality and more durable fabric on the seats.

Thanks!

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Anion.
Look around there are some really talented people out there. I'm only about a 7 on a scale on 1 to 10 but I kept a lot fooled for years. lol

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I always liked to change from stock. The way I see it anyone can have a stock vehicle.
As you can see I even tweaked my daughters car when she was little.

Attachments

• A2.jpg
    A2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 205
  • 27 & Tin Lizzie.JPG
    27 & Tin Lizzie.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 232
Top Bottom