• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Food/recipe/restuarant Thread

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In the true spirit of fun, and happy for what makes us each, I present-
read it and eat!! lol It's a common point of discussion, ---I've clipped the rest of the study, as it was presented as a chart but didn't copy as such- it's like the gas cap thread noses, and opinions we all got 'em
Humans are naturally plant-eaters
according to the best evidence: our bodies
by Michael Bluejay • June 2002 • Updated October 2014
A fair look at the evidence shows that humans are optimized for eating mostly or exclusively plant foods, according to the best evidence: our bodies. We're most similar to other plant-eaters, and drastically different from carnivores and true omnivores.1,2,3 Those who insist that humans are omnivores, especially if their argument is based on canine teeth, would do well to look at what the evidence actually shows. We'll cover that below.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
X:XVII time to snack and turn in, tonight, Tofu Chimichurri- (can be made gluten free if using GF tamari in place of soy sauce)
drop me a note if you want me to put it up here- lol enjoy your low fat, low salt jerky!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anybody that writes an article about Vegetarianism and is named Michael Bluejay, is either a 60's hippie that changed his name. Or an American Indian (Bad Hunter!!...get it!!:D:D)

[No disrespect intended, or inferred! Eat what makes you feel good. ;)]
Hey I'm a product of the '60's- you know what they say- "If you remember the '60s you weren't there. Peace, power to the peep hole!!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
X:XVII time to snack and turn in, tonight, Tofu Chimichurri- (can be made gluten free if using GF tamari in place of soy sauce)
drop me a note if you want me to put it up here- lol enjoy your low fat, low salt jerky!

I just got done (couple hours ago) dining on a hickory-smoked Rib Eye (private stash Black Angus), a Yukon Gold baked potato w/sour cream and 'real' butter [also foil-wrapped on the grill], and steamed fresh green beans [with 'real' butter]. I'm sure I would make a fool out of myself if I tried to pronounce what you ate correctly. ;):D

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pepper bacon and sausage this morning with some pan fries in the drippins. Poured off most of the drippins and cooked my veggies in the same iron. 2 jalapenos,1 onion, some shrooms and half a bell pepper ! Now thats whats for breakfast!
Veggies,,, what food eats :)

Oops forgot , toast with peach and pepper jelly , um um good

'lio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

That sounds interesting. Can you share the recipe?

'lio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If your serious be pleased to. I've gotta actually type it in, let me know. It's from "Appetite for Reduction, 125 Fast and filling low-fat Vegan Recipes", by Isa Chandra Moskowitz

Thanks! I'll look for that. I just really like chimichurri and the idea of a vegetarian version is intriguing.

Top Bottom