• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ford Gt-style Hood On An Elio?

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For me it was just the fact we haven't see any interesting result in the public about the 'big' investor Q&A event. I mean anything at all, like what was the event supposed to accomplish? Yes-Yes public information, but is there something more, some target objective perhaps? Is there any news in our other threads about a result? Even the A's from the Q's would be nice.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For me it was just the fact we haven't see any interesting result in the public about the 'big' investor Q&A event. I mean anything at all, like what was the event supposed to accomplish? Yes-Yes public information, but is there something more, some target objective perhaps? Is there any news in our other threads about a result? Even the A's from the Q's would be nice.
Stock went up a dollar fifty, but it's back down to $20.29 at the end of trading today.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a stickler for spelling but I sometimes get lax on punctuation. Years ago I had a girlfriend in Memphis who had formerly been an English teacher. She would drive me nuts correcting my Hillbilly version of the Kings English.
I had 3 or 4 English teachers for freshman English. Didn't do me a wit of good. You see I'm terribly dyslexic.
As I’m dyslexic, my English teacher in school always used to insult my grammer.

Which wasn’t fair, as he’s never even met her.

CloudBuster

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Does anybody think the aero on the Elio might be improved by a hood similar to the Ford GT? By this, I mean the air passing through the radiator exits out the top of the hood and over the windshield, rather than swirling around in the engine compartment and funneling out the bottom of the engine bay.

This would allow for installing a cover plate under the engine bay, to improve the aero (and this is the real aero improvement area, not so much the hood).

I'm not suggesting this as a factory change, but more of an aftermarket kit. It seems there might be enough room in the front to work something like this.

Thoughts?
ford-gt-40_key_19.jpg
Let's get to production and then worry about modifications. I want mine sooner rather than latter.

Top Bottom