• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Forum Rules & Guidelines

R80RTWoody

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Site Mgr., can you deleat one of the "Elio Body" threads for me? Ended up posting two of the same instead of just one!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What is the significance of the "eye glasses" and "thumb tack" on the various forum topics?
I was wondering the same thing and then I noticed every time I replied the eye glasses showed up. I have only seen the thumb tack on one & that post never moves out of first place. Ergo I think it is an anchor. Just guessing but it makes sense to me. :-) Z

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Eyeglasses mean you are "watching" that topic, and a thumbtack means a thread is "stickied" so it always stays at the top.

R80RTWoody

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Eyeglasses mean you are "watching" that topic, and a thumbtack means a thread is "stickied" so it always stays at the top.
Thanks, was starting to think that I was treading on thin ice - perticularly after the three You- Tube sites were pulled by You-Tube over possible copy right issues!!

ST13Fred

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's too early for rules but I wanted to reserve the spot for later. For now, let's just be nice to each other and that should be plenty.

Steve, I'm a member of the ST-owners forum where the moderators keep a pretty tight reign on posts that get personal, are about guns, religion and politics.
Deleted entries, however, are few and it is a model forum they are very proud of. I have been deleted on occasion, for good cause and I agreed completely, with the reason being conveyed to me via private email, a link I do not see on our forum.

A few members on our site are making our discussions unpleasant. We need a private mail link and perhaps your use of the delete button on occasion, to keep discussions civil and friendly. Thank You.

I am guilty of trashing our govt on this forum and got personal once in response to a personal attack on me. Most do not enjoy that type of forum, but some do. A positive forum is good for the Elio success.

ST13Fred

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have completely lost interest in Elio because this forum has been reduced to a cancer of personal attacks by too many members, against each other. It only takes a few to ruin an otherwise good forum.
Now that there is yet another delay (3rd QT 2015), the mood has gotten ugly. The moderators should have deleted many posts and sent private mail out to the offenders, but clearly have not.
Disrespect is something I despise, will not be a part of and feel the moderators are responsible for letting these verbal bombs spread. I plan to not make any future posts.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have completely lost interest in Elio because this forum has been reduced to a cancer of personal attacks by too many members, against each other. It only takes a few to ruin an otherwise good forum.
Now that there is yet another delay (3rd QT 2015), the mood has gotten ugly. The moderators should have deleted many posts and sent private mail out to the offenders, but clearly have not.
Disrespect is something I despise, will not be a part of and feel the moderators are responsible for letting these verbal bombs spread. I plan to not make any future posts.
I'm sorry you are leaving ST13Fred because that means the trolls have won. If you let them influence your decision to get an Elio then they have won twice. That is what their goal is and that is why I choose to ignore them. Have you tried either of the other to Elio forums? Maybe one of them will suit you better. I wish you well. :-) Z

Top Bottom