• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Forum Rules & Guidelines

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want to compliment our moderators for the excellent job they are doing. This forum has grown tremendously since I joined in March and I am very impressed with all they manage to do. I am also very pleased with whatever they are doing to block the spam lately. I have seen a couple of people who I was sure were going to post spam and then they were gone. Whatever you are doing, keep up the great work. You keep us coming back for more. :-) Z

Ocean9000

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To Steve, Goofy, Jake and anyone/everyone else that makes this website possible, a great big thank you. Most people don't know about all the tedious, time consuming uh, stuff website administrators and moderators deal with so us folk can natter, whine and shout to/at each other.
Keep us rolling and have a cocktail!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This was Buckeye Jake's original reply

Tiny has to be from the texting generation. I have one son that uses texting as his only mode of communication so I'm a little use to it. Let me translate for you.

waiting to test drive
need to look at one
money burning a hole in my pocket
thank you

I suspect he was right. :-) Z

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This was Buckeye Jake's original reply

Tiny has to be from the texting generation. I have one son that uses texting as his only mode of communication so I'm a little use to it. Let me translate for you.

waiting to test drive
need to look at one
money burning a hole in my pocket
thank you

I suspect he was right. :) Z
Not too sure of texting shortcuts. i.e. Tiny? , "thankyout"?? = TY should do it.-- I'll wait 2 c nxt post

Top Bottom