• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Free Speech Online

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yup, when you sign up for a club, any club, you need to follow the rules. Because you agreed to it when you signed up. If you don't like it, quit and go to a group that is more to your liking. That or learn from people you don't agree with all the time and be better for it! One is easy, one takes work.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I generally enjoy various views, observations and statements.

I don't enjoy bullish activities or outright attacks on a person for being who the are, or offering different views. I also don't enjoy people coming to sites specific to a topic, like the Elio, then spamming it with hate or disruptive activities.

If I offer something that "may" be offensive or counter to popular views, I usually end the statement with "IMO". In My Opinion.

Spammers and hate mongrels usually have nothing better to do than try to poke others with a stick. Probably due to having no real life of their own. IMO. ;)

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I don't enjoy bullish activities or outright attacks on a person for being who the are, or offering different views. I also don't enjoy people coming to sites specific to a topic, like the Elio, then spamming it with hate or disruptive activities.

If I offer something that "may" be offensive or counter to popular views, I usually end the statement with "IMO". In My Opinion.

Spammers and hate mongrels usually have nothing better to do than try to poke others with a stick. Probably due to having no real life of their own. IMO. ;)
Preach it! You have an Amen from my pew!

cleverwise

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

I am offended by such tolerant views! ;)

Ah... the spammers life. To try to make other lives more hectic.

Top Bottom