• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Free Speech Online

Bert

Elio Addict
I generally enjoy various views, observations and statements.

I don't enjoy bullish activities or outright attacks on a person for being who the are, or offering different views. I also don't enjoy people coming to sites specific to a topic, like the Elio, then spamming it with hate or disruptive activities.

If I offer something that "may" be offensive or counter to popular views, I usually end the statement with "IMO". In My Opinion.

Spammers and hate mongrels usually have nothing better to do than try to poke others with a stick. Probably due to having no real life of their own. IMO. ;)

Mike W

Elio Addict

I don't enjoy bullish activities or outright attacks on a person for being who the are, or offering different views. I also don't enjoy people coming to sites specific to a topic, like the Elio, then spamming it with hate or disruptive activities.

If I offer something that "may" be offensive or counter to popular views, I usually end the statement with "IMO". In My Opinion.

Spammers and hate mongrels usually have nothing better to do than try to poke others with a stick. Probably due to having no real life of their own. IMO. ;)
Preach it! You have an Amen from my pew!

cleverwise

Elio Aficionado

I am offended by such tolerant views! ;)

Ah... the spammers life. To try to make other lives more hectic.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Sorry, just wondering... what brought all this on? was there a problem? maybe I missed something?

I think I may have started this, but no problem, all you missed was another political rant by the anointed ones. IMHO
I thought "General Discussion" meant just that, silly me.