• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday Blog Is Out

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They should call it Fridays Bull Sheet. I skim through it but all I read is the same old crap. I paid my $1000 over 4 years ago and as the years pass the chance of owning an Elio fades and the bull continues. I think that investing in Elio was like purchasing a lottery ticket, for your investment you only get to dream about owning an Elio, fat chance I will ever own one, kind of like the lottery, it's just a tax for stupid people. I realize that it is time to try to write off the $1000 as a loss on my income tax.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They should call it Fridays Bull Sheet. I skim through it but all I read is the same old crap. I paid my $1000 over 4 years ago and as the years pass the chance of owning an Elio fades and the bull continues. I think that investing in Elio was like purchasing a lottery ticket, for your investment you only get to dream about owning an Elio, fat chance I will ever own one, kind of like the lottery, it's just a tax for stupid people. I realize that it is time to try to write off the $1000 as a loss on my income tax.
As long as Elio keeps sending out the bull, we can rest easy that they are also still trying to get the funding for production..

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
0B420FF6-1C59-4CF0-8323-24A38E4F787F.jpeg
Here they are again asking for our money.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All I want is an app to tell me where the autonomous vehicles are, mostly so I can avoid them. Maybe a little so I can have some fun with them....:fencing:

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
GPS, internet, etc, are dependent on Satellites in space. I do not want to be in a vehicle depending on a man made orb in space. Do you?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...verless-cars-stopped-tracks-solar-storms.html
Space Chimps

Embrace the future...it’s what keeps us young at heart!

I was a guest at the Google Campus at Mountain View several years ago... amazing new technology being developed...the AI revolution is upon us...you have to love human creativity & ingenuity!!

My Alexa Echo already controls my thermostat...TV...audio system... washer and dryer...and coffee maker!

Top Bottom