• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday's The Big Day ... Or Is It?

How long will the engine run during the official "first start" ceremony?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Typically grape juice & "Everclear" Pure Grain....................a staple of college
fraternities in the 'Old' days. Calling "Ralph" comes to mind..................:oops:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_(alcohol)

Alcohol by volume 95% or 75.5%
Proof 190 or 151

Actually, I do remember drinking something to that affect. We called it swamp juice. Made with Everclear and Hawaiian Punch....and yes, you're speaking in tongues after a few glasses of that stuff. :confused:

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From what we have been told the plan is to receive the raw castings from a commercial foundry and perform the machining and assembly in the Shreveport plant.
I figured they might try to put them together there due to the fact they got to hire 1500 people. That's quite a few workers to keep busy. I wonder if they will run all 3 shifts.

I really hope they give us some picts/videos of the plant when its up and running. Be interesting to see the machines/people working together building the motors.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My new Avatar implies that however you travel or move in this world do it passionately. PS unfortunately the boat here is more expensive than the combined wealth of everyone on this site. LOL
O K share what could be so valuable when it looks like it's tipping over and some poor soul is hanging on for his life

Top Bottom