• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday's The Big Day ... Or Is It?

How long will the engine run during the official "first start" ceremony?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not here it don't goes on everyday not in hiiding

same here in parts of the state .... I suspect that the feds have more to worry about than a few gallons of shine .... its kind of like going 5 mph over the speed limit, most cops will ignore it but tick one off and you'd just shoved another shell in their gun .... at that point all they have to do is to decide whether or not to pull the trigger

McBrew

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm from Maryland, a state that did not enforce prohibition. However, alcohol was still illegal at the federal level.

Home brewing (Bert and wine) is legal at the federal level, but not in every state.

Federal law covers all states, no matter what one particular state may say. Marijuana is still illegal at the federal level, even though Colorado says it's okay. That's why no banks will do business with dispensaries there.

I'm not telling you not to distill your own liquor. I'm just saying it is illegal in the US of A. I wish it wasn't. I have been running a Homebrew shop for almost 20 years, and would love to be able to run classes and demonstrations on home distilling. I actually know quite a bit about the subject.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm from Maryland, a state that did not enforce prohibition. However, alcohol was still illegal at the federal level.

Home brewing (Bert and wine) is legal at the federal level, but not in every state.

Federal law covers all states, no matter what one particular state may say. Marijuana is still illegal at the federal level, even though Colorado says it's okay. That's why no banks will do business with dispensaries there.

I'm not telling you not to distill your own liquor. I'm just saying it is illegal in the US of A. I wish it wasn't. I have been running a Homebrew shop for almost 20 years, and would love to be able to run classes and demonstrations on home distilling. I actually know quite a bit about the subject.
It's not just Colorado, Oregon(?), Washington State for sure
BTW, in Colorado, banks now transact with licensed sellers, and have just received the o k for Baked treats.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Um, I'm legal in all fifty States!! :D

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In the state of Wisconsin you can distill 100 gallons for a single person or 200 gallon for a house hold. You can give it away but you can not sell it or barter it. That is the law it is a fact you need no permit or license. Is the law now and has been all along.
Is it legal to fortify a wine to protect it from turning off into vinegar? That's tradition in most wine making.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love Wisconsin... I love a state that features meats and cheeses plus beer as staple foods.

I was just thrilled to death about walking into the Wally World and 5 feet into the store is a beer cooler loaded to the top with ice cold brews. :D if they had brats and cheese a few feet away would have been perfect :)

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love Wisconsin... I love a state that features meats and cheeses plus beer as staple foods.

I was just thrilled to death about walking into the Wally World and 5 feet into the store is a beer cooler loaded to the top with ice cold brews. :D if they had brats and cheese a few feet away would have been perfect :)
Eff Weirdo World. You have a better chance of getting good sausages and cheese with yer beer in any local gas station than there. Half their cheese aisle doesn't even come from America's Dairyland (TM). Some even comes from commiefornia sweatshop cows.

Now when is that dang motor gonna get cranked?

Top Bottom