• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Full Catalog 3 Wheelers Thread

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just adding this to the catalog..link.. These will reoccur in the future, this one appears to be electric with an aluminum chassis. The front end appears to be something like a Mustang 2 assembly, which would be easy to leaverage for this. I would not want to get cut-up by some of the sharp edges... But does look fun. Certainly not for all weather use. For one, uncovered front wheels in that position would toss mud all over you. Additionally, of course, I want FWD, which is not unrealistic in a small R-Trike.

1655755500014.png

So maybe some flying fenders or winglets at least, would help. Make them removable?
1655755972637.png

1655756348961.png

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just for my own input, I was not posting as strongly to the sociable seating variety, even though those are more common than tandem.
Admittedly, the sociable outnumber the Tandem even in this thread because of that.
But this is an inventory of three wheeler styles more than anything else. That is, showing 'what is possible'.

The Knobe and the Zoleco are super examples of cool+quirky.
So you did good posting it. We had posted the Nobe in other threads a number of times. So I welcome it here too.
It may even have been shown in a video, no longer living, so a pic is good here.
And a very good pic of it too!

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just for my own input, I was not posting as strongly to the sociable seating variety, even though those are more common than tandem.
Admittedly, the sociable outnumber the Tandem even in this thread because of that.
But this is an inventory of three wheeler styles more than anything else. That is, showing 'what is possible'.

The Knobe and the Zoleco are super examples of cool+quirky.
So you did good posting it. We had posted the Nobe in other threads a number of times. So I welcome it here too.
It may even have been shown in a video, no longer living, so a pic is good here.
And a very good pic of it too!
A favorite thread. I’ve followed a few of the possibilities that turned out to be impossible for a variety of reasons. The Nobe appears to be moving closer to a production model, but the targeted MSRP is way out of range for the average guy. That White Nobe is the one I’d buy! :)

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, I thought I would update here about the Atlantric, which is my Logo image at the left.

Up to now, it had only made it to a full scale mold-positive, ready for fabricating the actual tooling.
The plan being to be able to produce body kits for the DIY market. Much like the Lotus 7 market I had hoped.
Which is cool since tops on the Atlantric are intented to be swapable, giving may options on type of personna.
That leaves the door open for others to create thier own tops.

In the past, supporting three generations in my home, I had no space or spare income to finish it.
And since the BEX (and Elio for years) were around, I could rest easy, more or less.

The two other generation have moved out this summer, and we are no longer the 'bad Waltons' or the 'Bumpuses'. But now,
I'm just too old to expect to get it done in my lifetime while keeping up with my wife's health issues and getting my home ready for selling.
The 'bad Waltens' have definately gone hard on this 6 bedroom house! (and my wife, and me), it's a lot to fix.

But on the good side, Mark 'Bex' helped me locate a man here in Phoenix who seems well able to finish the Atlantric.
So he has it now, and soon about 500lbs (35 stones) of glass cloth still in my garage. So to me that is a good move.
(Edited: Turns out there is about 1000ftx3ft of cloth on that roll that I got during the last recession)

He even offered to pay for it all. But I just asked him to promise to finish the project, and I'm good!

I'm not sure if he wants me to state his name openly, but here's his video! and AlsoThis

(I really got to get him to look at my Transformer Wheelchair idea.)
1663189054772.png

Last edited:

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, I thought I would update here about the Atlantric, which is my Logo image at the left.

Up to now, it had only made it to a full scale mold-positive, ready for fabricating the actual tooling.
The plan being to be able to produce body kits for the DIY market. Much like the Lotus 7 market I had hoped.
Which is cool since tops on the Atlantric are intented to be swapable, giving may options on type of personna.
That leaves the door open for others to create thier own tops.

In the past, supporting three generations in my home, I had no space or spare income to finish it.
And since the BEX (and Elio for years) were around, I could rest easy, more or less.

The two other generation have move out this summer, and we are no longer the 'bad Waltons' or the 'Bumpuses'. But now,
I'm just too old to expect to get it done in my lifetime while keeping up with my wife's health issues and getting my home ready for selling.
The 'bad Waltens' have definately gone hard on this 6 bedroom house! (and my wife, and me), it's a lot to fix.

But on the good side, Mark 'Bex' helped me locate a man here in Phoenix who seems well able to finish the Atlantric.
So he has it now, and soon about 500lbs (35 stones) of glass cloth still in my garage. So to me that is a good move.

He even offered to pay for it all. But I just asked him to promise to finish the project, and I'm good!

I'm not sure if he wants me to state his name openly, but here's his video!

(I really got to get him to look at my Transformer Wheelchair idea.)
View attachment 26012
Wow.... that's cool!. Glad to hear you have a guy to finish the project! That's awesome! (Who would have thought that an Australian, living in China would hook you up with a local guy to finish up your project? LOL! This world is much smaller these days!)

Yep, sometimes life's journey has more turns and twists than we initially thought at the start. Mine certainly did. But it's all good.

By the looks of the video – I'm sure he could build your Transformer Wheelchair as well!

Look forward to seeing the Atlantric finished in the near future!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom