• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fun November Ahead.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes there are. And I would highly recommend if you get the ejection seat option, you would probably want the sunroof too.

Why would anyone in their Right Mind want to carry anyone in the rear seat of the Elio and then 'Eject' them??
Save all that money for the Ejecto seat/sun roof and just Leave those 'Ejectionable' people on the street corner, in the Bar, or at Home. We're all trying to save money here.lol

Mark Ambrose

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HELP I'M TRAPPED IN THE BACK SEAT AND I CANT GET OUT! Has anyone considered that if the driver somehow becomes incapacitated or unable to exit this automatically traps the rear passenger? A huge sunroof is starting to look more and more attractive. Or perhaps a pop off roof panel? Also I wonder if the door could be enlarged to both people to use the one door. or maybe a sliding door contraption such as on some panel vans.
As I will always be in the front seat this doesn't really bother me.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why would anyone in their Right Mind want to carry anyone in the rear seat of the Elio and then 'Eject' them??
Save all that money for the Ejecto seat/sun roof and just Leave those 'Ejectionable' people on the street corner, in the Bar, or at Home. We're all trying to save money here.lol

Would someone please talk me out of a sunroof. I've always opted out but now I'm thinking I need one.
PS who is going to be the first to do a video like this for the Elio. Hope the Elio earns the same kind of love shown here.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...NU7I3d4XC0Js-Df1h4Kwviw&bvm=bv.78677474,d.aWw

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Maybe I missed it.... but if the EM Facebook folks said "but watch for an announcement next week" w.r.t. options, and if it's too early to mention prices, then certainly they will be adding to the casual list of options that is mentioned on www.eliomotors.com OR be announcing who is providing certain obvious options. Is that logical sense? Other ideas?

Top Bottom