• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

General Reservation Questions And Comments

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's a question to the $1,000 all-in people (sorry, Zelio... you'll get there). On the Elio.com web site, I know how to get to "my account". Where on there does it indicate that you have a place in line? I did already go all in. Granted, I just finally went in the full amount a little over a week ago but, according to Zelio and others, Elio releases the numbers by batch about every 6 weeks. That would have been this past Sunday. I think I should be in the latest batch but am afraid that my gmail may block Elio's congratulations email. At least, that's what I've heard has happened before. A screen shot or explanation of where Elio will put "my" line number would be great. Thanks!
You know, Ty (without an e), I don't mind at all not getting my number yet. I get just as excited about all of you getting yours as you do - well almost as excited - I refuse to kiss your wife when you get it. LOL It is so much fun hearing every one who has gotten a number telling it so unless something has happened today that I haven't heard about yet because I went swimming, I would say they have not released the numbers yet. It will happen, honest. :-) Z

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why the magic 200 million number? From what I've heard they have secured a lease on the space and the equipment but only have to hire a production crew for the factory.
While they have the space and the lines, those lines and the accompanying robotics need to be updated to handle an Elio instead a Hummer, To that end Comau is presently doing their thing in the plant to make the necessary changes and adjustments. It won't happen overnight.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So how do u know if u are n?
William, it is very difficult to answer your question without knowing what you are asking. I assume your shorthand is text. That works fine for people who text. Not all of us do. I can guess you are saying "So how do you know if you are in?" Is that the an accurate translation? Now we need to know "in what"? If you have not placed a reservation on the Elio Motors Reservation website, then you are not in. Is that the "in" you mean? The reservation program is fully explained there. I hope that helps. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You are all-in if you made a non-refundable deposit of $100 or more. You will not get a reservation number until you have made an all-in reservation that totals $1000

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EVERYONE will get a NUMBER (Refundable and Non-Refundable [less than $1,000]) when the reservation period (first year's production [about 40,000]) is reached; and people can no longer be 'bumped' by reservations of a higher dollar value.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EVERYONE will get a NUMBER (Refundable and Non-Refundable [less than $1,000]) when the reservation period (first year's production [about 40,000]) is reached; and people can no longer be 'bumped' by reservations of a higher dollar value.
I understand they get an unsecured position in line that continues to be pushed out as people increase their reservation and lock in a place in line with their $1K reservation

Top Bottom