• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

General Reservation Questions And Comments

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Man this thread meanders all over the place! I hope this is the right place to ask about my reservation number instead of 200 million to unwrap the Shreveport Plant, Geeez Louise. OK, here's the question. Is the last 5 digits of my order confirmation the same as my reservation number? April 24th I got the email back from Elio that my $1,000.00 was received. Got the tshirt and the bumper sticker. What I don't got is a "reservation number," I think, maybe I have it and just don't know.
Check your spam folder. You should have received your production number in the May release and I believe that was May 11. The release after that was the July 8th release so you definitely should have a number but it has nothing to do with one on your receipt. If you can't find it in your spam folder then contact Elio Motors by email. :) Z

Yes the thread conversations do meander at times but the good news is you are indeed in the correct thread for this question.You are in the right thread.

The order confirmation number is not is not your production number. As Zelio mentioned you may want to check you spam folder. You should have received an email with the subject line 'Your Spot in Line!" which contains your production number.

If you can not find this email send a message to support@eliomotors.zendesk.com and they will be able to provide you with your number.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I went $100 all in 6/18/14. I upgraded to $1000 all in 8/1/14. How long until I know my special $1000 all in reservation number (spot in line)?

Congrats, lkptpete! It could be 4-6 weeks from 8/1/14 before you get an email with your number. Might be sooner, we can hope!

Just a shot in the dark... might be around #6200? Others can chime in.

MKDGMAN

Elio Fan
Reaction score
This might be a dumb question, but here it goes...
I have been searching the forum and elio website, and I can't find the answer.
I am all in for $1000. I started with the $100 St. Patrick's day promotion and from there I upgraded.

Now here is my question:
Was the $100 St. Patrick's day promotion an upgradable reservation?

Is there an official email that is sent (I know order numbers come later) when you hit 1k? Besides my order receipt, I haven't received anything. Just want to make sure my place in line is set. :-)

Thanks!

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome! Congrats on being all in. All promotions are eligible to ugrade up to the $1000 level. I didn't receive anything until I got my reservation #. Those are sent out every 4-6 weeks in batches. When did you upgrade to $1000?

Top Bottom