• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

General Reservation Questions And Comments

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
i'm all in also on 1-15-14 it's a gamble, but it's only 250.00 bucks people lose more than that on a stupid slot machine. i'm very excited

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All laid out in the agreement (i.e. fine print) you must agree to prior to placing your reservation deposit. Nothing is set in stone, you're not obligated to purchase, and they're not obligated to sell you one. It would, however, be a PR nightmare if the base sale price weren't very close to the advertised $6800 for those that are "all in".

coolken

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I put the $1000.00 in Jan 13,2014. The order still says processing, I was sending e-mails every day why is it processing. Was there any trouble with my order? I finally checked my visa account and Elio got the money the next day, 1-14-14. They have never answered any of my e-mails.. I just got a call from Katie (ELIO), about my address. In my order I didn't have the street number, but on my account I have the whole address. It seams they don't get to see your account just the order. Katie needed the whole address to send my t-shirt & bumper sticker.. I think my Elio # is 2367. My order is still processing..

osu1129

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I put the $1000.00 in Jan 13,2014. The order still says processing, I was sending e-mails every day why is it processing. Was there any trouble with my order? I finally checked my visa account and Elio got the money the next day, 1-14-14. They have never answered any of my e-mails.. I just got a call from Katie (ELIO), about my address. In my order I didn't have the street number, but on my account I have the whole address. It seams they don't get to see your account just the order. Katie needed the whole address to send my t-shirt & bumper sticker.. I think my Elio # is 2367. My order is still processing..

Exact situation for me. Order Jan 11, 2014, for $1000.00. Got T-Shirt yesterday. Called numerous times & sent emails to no avail. My Order is in "processing". Have no idea what is going on. Would like to get a response and my Elio #. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Flyboy26m

Reaction score
Just wondering how long elio keeps the order in pending?

Nice to see a business person actually going against grain in the US.

Used to be what America was all about.

Happy to kick in a few bucks just to see it work.

Flyboy26m

Reaction score

That is why I just went with the $100.00. I wanted to support the startup and if it does not fly I am just out the $100.
They have raised 47 million so answering emails and getting supporters their T-shirts and reservation numbers should be no big deal.
I believe you have 60 days to reverse your cc so giving them 30 days to process is not a major inconvenience to me.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just placed all in for a grand a few days ago then sent them an e-mail when I'm getting my reservation number and they responded that Elio Motors will sent out the reservation numbers by the end of this month so hold on tight.

TStriker

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I like to know if the "Order #" and "Reservation #" are same or not.
I placed the deposit of $1000 for the Gotta-Have-It on Jan 14 and I received an email with the Order# 100002533 on Jan 15th.
I finally received the T-Shirt and a Sticker two days ago without any Reservation number.
Are they going to send me the Reservation Number later ?

Reaction score
Exact situation for me. Order Jan 11, 2014, for $1000.00. Got T-Shirt yesterday. Called numerous times & sent emails to no avail. My Order is in "processing". Have no idea what is going on. Would like to get a response and my Elio #. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hang in there. I had the same panic attack when I ordered mine in November. It took 'forever'. But really only three weeks or so and I got my number a few weeks after that. It might be a situation that the right hands does the reservation numbers and the left does the tea-shirts. Cute shirt for only a thousand dollars, lol.

Top Bottom