• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

General Reservation Questions And Comments

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Yep,, I think you got that pretty close.. not sure how far this projection sign up is going to be kept up.. or how long you will be allowed to upgrade etc... I just saw an add this morning while clicking around that said they have a I WANT MORE,,, in the works too...
I don't see them infringing on the first ALL IN group, but they maybe will break it off there at some time to enhance the next string of CAUTIOUS souls to splash for smaller crash.... Or,, preserve their down with a small sticker rise frown....

Nobody seems to know where be dah,,,, spare....:mad:,,,, JS

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree. While it's not set in stone. It would be a PR nightmare. They have been everywhere advertising and promoting this. Anything over that (at least during the innitial offering) would really hurt the company.

TStriker

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I like to know if the "Order #" and "Reservation #" are same or not.
I placed the deposit of $1000 for the Gotta-Have-It on Jan 14 and I received an email with the Order# 100002533 on Jan 15th.
I finally received the T-Shirt and a Sticker two days ago without any Reservation number.
Are they going to send me the Reservation Number later ?
Now, I know that the Order# is not same as the Reservation#.
My reservation number of 2392 came in by email this morning.

Reaction score
YES, That is about my experience.
I believe the two thousandth three hundredth ninety seconded Elio off the line belongs to YOU MR. TStriker. Now take a picture of you in the T-Shirt before it gets stained up. That also tell us that there is at least 2392 smart people out there with thousand dollars all-ins. Excitements builds ............... there is over 9 thousand people with reservations.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got my number too this morning..2491! I figured it shouldn't take long to deliver the first 3,000 Elio's once the production is in full swing! I'm surprised though that the 1K all in numbers are not higher. It really is a leap of faith but if my 1K can make a difference to get this off the ground and help 1,500 people get a job, then it's all worth it plus the bonus of a brand new 3 wheeler!

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I

This pisses me off that Elio does not answer emails and did not provide a production number by the end of January as promised. They had the 1000. Out of my account in a hurry. How can they produce an auto if they can take care of emails?g
WHO 'promised'; "did not provide a production number by the end of January as promised"? All I have seen them say, is that the 'Production Numbers' go out in a batch emailing.... about every 4-6 weeks.

matt rebmann

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Exact situation for me. Order Jan 11, 2014, for $1000.00. Got T-Shirt yesterday. Called numerous times & sent emails to no avail. My Order is in "processing". Have no idea what is going on. Would like to get a response and my Elio #. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I was all in on January and didn't my number as promised and didn't get again as promised last week. After too many emails to them to count which they never replayed to I finally got a number yesterday. 2190. they do a piss poor job of corresponding.

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
are you checking your 'spam ware' ? There has been a lot of people not paying attention... So,, to cure the problems with poorly attentive customers, they have to send out as a 'reply' to an email from those customers.... So,,, moral of the story,,, they had to GET YOUR NUMBER,, before they could send you your elio number thru a means that will not get hung up in your junk mail files....

Just as it is!!!!!!,,,, I'm all done talking now... hehehheee

Go Elio
JS

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
YES, That is about my experience.
I believe the two thousandth three hundredth ninety seconded Elio off the line belongs to YOU MR. TStriker. Now take a picture of you in the T-Shirt before it gets stained up. That also tell us that there is at least 2392 smart people out there with thousand dollars all-ins. Excitements builds ............... there is over 9 thousand people with reservations.
2722 as of feb 6,,, I can prove it.
And,,, I hit mine just about exactly where I wanted to be.... whoooopie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Elio

JS

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It took a few days for it to complete, I received my place line number ( I assume this will be the serial number) in 28 days by e mail.

Top Bottom