• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Govts Should Subsidize Elio, Not Tesla Vehicles

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[QUOTE="

Also as more solar and wind power plants are built, it will slowly change the USA's CO2 per KWh output. There is also the way gasoline is produced and the waste, pollution, cost of transportation, and politics involved with that process to consider.

[/QUOTE] Government is very much like the scab and scar lift from the small pox vaccination. Without either the results are catastrophic. And the smaller the scar the better. LOL
It appears to me Arthur Kent was attempting to unwind the confusing facts you seem too comfortable with. Your slurry or conglomeration of factoids about it all reflect nothing but a hypnotized consciousness of pure propaganda from the likes of dumb old Al Gore.
I've warned time and time again. Global warmers need not apply. Those who can run the figures know that Politicians both create problems and straw dogs then adroitly place themselves as the perceived solvers of these contrived problems. Libs are of 2 orders; Beggars and losers. (Got no problem helping those who have a string of bad luck.) or the second order; vain short sighted voters desperate to get some sort of assurance that they are not crazy or stupid and desperate to get that warm gooey goo goo gha gha sticky kind of false love and adoration that only exacerbates the problem.
Yes petroleum needs management but the wind farms and solar cells are an absolute joke. YOu and the public throw all these conservation terms around when in fact they are propagandized as solutions like Gore (my home state) and all the rest. Yes this country if very much starting to look like small pox gone wild and all you guys can do is scratch and make it worse. LOL[/QUOTE]

All for private solar and wind power plants, they can piss up a rope with their own money.

Five of these have been built in China every year for the last five years and are scheduled for the next ten, and it blows this way.
coal-plant.jpg

That is not steam. Due to rising demand in the developing world and emerging markets such as China, coal consumption rose 7.6% in 2010. Among the fastest growing coal consumers were China (up 10%) and India (up 11%).

Last edited:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey if there is a federal grant with our name on it. Hey let's by all means apply for it. But................................
Are subsidies and grants so much a part of doing normal business in America? Me thinks we've all become so conditioned to fastening our lips around the spigot of money flowing from this behemoth of a government we might as well change the national emblem to a giant suckling mama pig. Welcome to the New America Obama promised us. LOL Me thinks me has found the real problem confronting America. LOL Pardon my french but I think this site is polluted with crony politicians? LOL

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think I understand both sides of the Do vs Don't here. I would just really like to see our government do SOMETHING good with our money!
I have contacted my congressman and senators, I'm sure they will take swift and bold action......wait for it.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think I understand both sides of the Do vs Don't here. I would just really like to see our government do SOMETHING good with our money!
I have contacted my congressman and senators, I'm sure they will take swift and bold action......wait for it.
The one spark in an otherwise long dull history man dominating man was the Continental Congress. The genius of the founding fathers was to write into law the rights of individuals to control their government. Benjamin Franklin walking on the street after signing the Constitution was cornered by a lady who with great anticipation asked, "Mr Franklin do we now have a Government"? Where upon he answered, Well lady it goes like this.........It's your Government now if you can just hold onto it.
Who would have guessed that Mayor Daley's greatest gift, the Chicago Political Machine, with its most note worthy talent; that of literally stealing and fraudulently voting, would result in the loss of this nation's individuals to control the Government? Oh and they even gave voter fraud a new name. It's called community organizing. LOL Voter Fraud is actually the greatest act of treason and should be treated as such. Sure lots from both sides would go to jail if properly administered but Obama and his ilk would be serving 5 life sentences. LOL Sad that so few see this is the nut of the problem. That and a deep abiding knowledge of where this Government sprung from. So Mr Rmcelroy please put voter fraud as the # one public enemy in your bucket list to your Representatives.

PS today is my birthday so I get to say anything I want. LOL

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The one spark in an otherwise long dull history man dominating man was the Continental Congress. The genius of the founding fathers was to write into law the rights of individuals to control their government. Benjamin Franklin walking on the street after signing the Constitution was cornered by a lady who with great anticipation asked, "Mr Franklin do we now have a Government"? Where upon he answered, Well lady it goes like this.........It's your Government now if you can just hold onto it.
Who would have guessed that Mayor Daley's greatest gift, the Chicago Political Machine, with its most note worthy talent; that of literally stealing and fraudulently voting, would result in the loss of this nation's individuals to control the Government? Oh and they even gave voter fraud a new name. It's called community organizing. LOL Voter Fraud is actually the greatest act of treason and should be treated as such. Sure lots from both sides would go to jail if properly administered but Obama and his ilk would be serving 5 life sentences. LOL Sad that so few see this is the nut of the problem. That and a deep abiding knowledge of where this Government sprung from. So Mr Rmcelroy please put voter fraud as the # one public enemy in your bucket list to your Representatives.

PS today is my birthday so I get to say anything I want. LOL
Happy birthday! :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Government is very much like the scab and scar lift from the small pox vaccination. Without either the results are catastrophic. And the smaller the scar the better. LOL
It appears to me Arthur Kent was attempting to unwind the confusing facts you seem too comfortable with. Your slurry or conglomeration of factoids about it all reflect nothing but a hypnotized consciousness of pure propaganda from the likes of dumb old Al Gore.
I've warned time and time again. Global warmers need not apply. Those who can run the figures know that Politicians both create problems and straw dogs then adroitly place themselves as the perceived solvers of these contrived problems. Libs are of 2 orders; Beggars and losers. (Got no problem helping those who have a string of bad luck.) or the second order; vain short sighted voters desperate to get some sort of assurance that they are not crazy or stupid and desperate to get that warm gooey goo goo gha gha sticky kind of false love and adoration that only exacerbates the problem.
Yes petroleum needs management but the wind farms and solar cells are an absolute joke. YOu and the public throw all these conservation terms around when in fact they are propagandized as solutions like Gore (my home state) and all the rest. Yes this country if very much starting to look like small pox gone wild and all you guys can do is scratch and make it worse. LOL[/QUOTE]

All for private solar and wind power plants, they can piss up a rope with their own money.

Five of these have been built in China every year for the last five years and are scheduled for the next ten, and it blows this way.
coal-plant.jpg

That is not steam. Due to rising demand in the developing world and emerging markets such as China, coal consumption rose 7.6% in 2010. Among the fastest growing coal consumers were China (up 10%) and India (up 11%).[/QUOTE]

Are you saying they are pumping something other than steam into their cooling towers (which should only have steam emitting from them)? Usually, they only run steam through the turbines and into the cooling stack. You'd think that China, with its horrible problems with pollution, would take care to build modern coal plants.

JCar

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Government is very much like the scab and scar lift from the small pox vaccination. Without either the results are catastrophic. And the smaller the scar the better. LOL
Yes petroleum needs management but the wind farms and solar cells are an absolute joke. YOu and the public throw all these conservation terms around when in fact they are propagandized as solutions like Gore (my home state) and all the rest. Yes this country if very much starting to look like small pox gone wild and all you guys can do is scratch and make it worse. LOL

Global warming is no hoax. CO2 and potential warming was understood way back in the 1800s, e.g. Tyndall & Arrhenius. Nature doesn't recognize wingnut ideology. But large wind turbines are not friends of nature. Far too much visual blight and intermittent output makes them a big mistake. I find it grim that abandoning scenery is now environmentally OK.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fortunately nature does recognize natural selection. Are you feeling misguided and un-selected yet? Once again.........what do we call people who suck in one end and blow out the other?

Top Bottom