• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Guns And Stuff Related.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd love to see them .... Missouri's state parks are far superior to those in my home state .... Jay Henges shooting park is a wonderful resource that we try to take advantage of when we are in the area

Jay's is a nice range, for sure! See you up there Saturday! :D

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
This morning, at 7:30am, channel 707 for me (Comcast HD channel) Discovery Channel; 30 minute infomercial for "Henry Repeating Rifles--Made in America". And it was a good 1/2 hour infomercial showing how they make them, different models they offer, history about the company. Not bad for a "on-air catalog" as they called it.
It will be on again, next Friday 4/22/16 but this time it says 7:00am
Anyone interested should check their local listings.
An infomercial worth seeing .......... once :thumb:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got together with JEBar (Jim) up at Jay Henge's trap range, and everybody was nailing the pigeons pretty good...until the last round. We dropped back about 5 positions for the last box of shells. MAN! What a difference 15' makes!

Anyway. Checked out Jim's Henrys afterwards. NICE!! That 45-70 round looks like you could drop a buffalo with it! Catch you again in June, Jim!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Got together with JEBar (Jim) up at Jay Henge's trap range, and everybody was nailing the pigeons pretty good...until the last round. We dropped back about 5 positions for the last box of shells. MAN! What a difference 15' makes!

Anyway. Checked out Jim's Henrys afterwards. NICE!! That 45-70 round looks like you could drop a buffalo with it! Catch you again in June, Jim!

enjoyed the outing (as always) .... having fired over a hundred rounds a day for the last 3 days, I'm about ready for a day off .... :confused:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
DSCN4978.JPG

My new acquisition today, picked it up at the gun show, 69 cal, smooth bore small canon.

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I traded the .45 long Colt revolver for a really awesome tattoo, lol :D But I added another pistol to the family, got a S&W Bodyguard .380 with the built in Crimson Trace laser. Here's some pics of them. (click on thumbnails)

First, I got a nice safe for the pistols because I have kids in the house, boys 10 and 13, and it helps my wife to relax! I do teach my boys about guns and proper handling and such, but having the safe is of course a good idea.20160417_170406.jpg 20160417_170438.jpg

The Canik 55 TP-9 pmm. Really love the weight of this one. Feels nice and solid, shoots like a dream.
20160417_170513.jpg

Taurus PT-709 9mm. Another great shooter. A bit harder to control due to the small size but easy to get used to.
20160417_170541.jpg

S&W Bodyguard 380, .380 ACP. Have not had a chance yet to fire this one. Excited to get the laser dialed in. I really like how it integrates so well into the frame, very unobtrusive.
20160417_170604.jpg

I'll get the rifles out soon and post up some pics!

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Small hand cannon is right!
That could break a wrist real easy.
Yea, I've been watching YouTube vids, looks like it kicks like a mule, I am thinking of using 16 gauge slugs, or maybe BB's wrapped in wadding, I only have FFF powder so I am going to shoot some tinfoil balls to experiment with how much power to use. Anyone know if not using 2F is a bad idea?

Top Bottom