• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Guns And Stuff Related.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
This is the Nitecore EC20 I picked up <this is from Amazon, when I got it from the place I posted 2 up, it was $29.00>

When I turned on the high power I lit up my entire backyard; it's amazing

JEBar; nice little revolver; I hope the wife has little hands, it looks like it's too small for a mans hand.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
my wife is scheduled to attend NC's consealed carry class in mid May and for a good while we've been looking for a pistol with which she felt comfortable .... earlier today that search came to an end when she purchased a Smith J-Frame with a Crimson Trace Lazer Sight --- .... its chambered in 38 Special +P, the switch to turn on/off the Lazer is built into a finger groove, and the battery on/off switch is in the bottom of the grip .... she hopes to be able to get it out on a range next week while we are in Missouri
DSCN4977.JPG

My Kel-Tec has an Arma Laser, it's cool feature is that there is no physical switch, it just detects your finger and activates, there are no buttons to press.
It stays on for 14 seconds (they figure you are either going to fire or flee by the 15th second) one less thing to worry about in a stressful situation.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not much into lasers. I would like to have a light, but a thermal camera would be very nice, especially for home defense.

I would love to slap that on a suppressed Kriss Super V.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
after mounting a 3 - 9 Nikon on our Henry H010CC 45-70 we took her to the range this morning .... specifically, to Jay Henges Shooting Park located just west of St Louis, MO .... started out sighting in the scope at 7 yards n moved back in stages out to 75 yards .... fired a total of 49 rounds in the process .... the target used for the last 5 rounds is shown below ....
IMG_1592.JPG
IMG_1587.JPG

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
after mounting a 3 - 9 Nikon on our Henry H010CC 45-70 we took her to the range this morning .... specifically, to Jay Henges Shooting Park located just west of St Louis, MO .... started out sighting in the scope at 7 yards n moved back in stages out to 75 yards .... fired a total of 49 rounds in the process .... the target used for the last 5 rounds is shown below ....View attachment 9112 View attachment 9113

I don't know why, but I've never liked a scope in a lever gun.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I've never liked a scope in a lever gun.

understood .... the Winchester 94's and other top ejectors were designed for a scope and they set the stage ..... for me its a matter of eyesight .... I enjoy open sights but in my world of today, those days are gone

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd love to see them .... Missouri's state parks are far superior to those in my home state .... Jay Henges shooting park is a wonderful resource that we try to take advantage of when we are in the area

Top Bottom