• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Had A Heart Attack . . . .

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I started belching non-stop. Doctor didn't see much wrong, prescribed Nexium. Started having chest pains and difficulty breathing, went to the hospital -- heart attack. Last Wednesday had 6 by-passes, home yesterday and feeling tired but much better. Glad to be alive.
Welcome back! Glad you are still in the rider's seat of life and hope you are surrounded by good medical and family support at home.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes Rick, welcome back. We have a rule here that you can't leave until you get your Elio! :p Only kidding, please stay well.
Thanks Doug! I'm still hanging around, somebody has to keep watch over you! :) I look forward to being the first in line at the local Elio Store ribbon cutting.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes Rick, welcome back. We have a rule here that you can't leave until you get your Elio! :p Only kidding, please stay well.
I would assume that's in the fine print if you locked in at 7K.

Glad you are ok. As I said before, the one advantage of the 'forever wait', is that it gives us a reason each day to stay healthy and alive.

Injunjoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stents usually plug up in about 5 years without something changing. Study about Dr. Carey Reams and the Reams Biological Theory of Ionization (RBTI). One lifestyle change that costs about the price of a can of soda a day stops clogged arteries in their tracks. I am 65 and the VA doctors wonder why my arteries are so clean. You can do it too and not have a recurrence.

Top Bottom