• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Had A Heart Attack . . . .

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stents usually plug up in about 5 years without something changing. Study about Dr. Carey Reams and the Reams Biological Theory of Ionization (RBTI). One lifestyle change that costs about the price of a can of soda a day stops clogged arteries in their tracks. I am 65 and the VA doctors wonder why my arteries are so clean. You can do it too and not have a recurrence.
As future Elio owners, with a very long wait ahead, I hope you will share this secrete with us. We all want to be here when it comes out.
(I'm thinking he is talking aspirin), but then again might be going to the local brothel and getting slapped around some.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Might have been this one: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/health/doctors-say-looking-busty-women-1107578

And since I care about you guys, let me help:

images.latintimes.com_sites_latintimes.com_files_styles_large_183ea73c2c957a52c28a78dd23b34bd7.jpg

Juney

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Boy-yo-yoyo-yo-yoing!!! I haven't been here in months (been re-building my burnt down cabin in the mountains after the forest fire) and look what I've come back to. Just can't leave you guys alone. Thank goodness!! What else have you got!:victorious: I was hoping when I returned the Elios would be on the street but not yet huh?! Oh well, I still have patience ( and her sister) so I'm okay. Just a little tired of living out of a trailer and sloshing through the cold rain and slushy snow in the California foothills but the weathers gettin' better and the chickadee's gettin' frisky'er. Kudo's to the Man with the heart attack. I do wish you the best. My brother-in-law who is helping me had nine stents and two replaced knees and he moves better than me! So keep your chin up and keep punching!!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stents usually plug up in about 5 years without something changing. Study about Dr. Carey Reams and the Reams Biological Theory of Ionization (RBTI). One lifestyle change that costs about the price of a can of soda a day stops clogged arteries in their tracks. I am 65 and the VA doctors wonder why my arteries are so clean. You can do it too and not have a recurrence.
Yes, those of us with multiple stents would like to know.

Also take note that Aknaten has 6 bypasses instead of stents.
But, yeah, more or less, some of the same principles still apply.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I gave you enough info to use a search engine. Reams info is no secret. Start here: http://healingtools.tripod.com/thns6a.html
As future Elio owners, with a very long wait ahead, I hope you will share this secrete with us. We all want to be here when it comes out.
(I'm thinking he is talking aspirin), but then again might be going to the local brothel and getting slapped around some.
Going to the brothel only costs the same as a soda?
OMG! All the years I've wasted on soda! :eek:

Last edited:

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I may have to take an expedition to the Amazon jungle to find out the secret of this tribe.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4324332/Amazon-tribe-healthiest-arteries-studied.html
2008-2011 I assisted by wife in her doctorial research as an editor. She studied obesity in Southern Thailand. Each of the subjects, male and female were 40+BMI. That means morbidly obese.(unable to tie their own shoes). The diet was the main focus of the study. They use fish sauce (boiled down fish oil) for fry cooking and coconut milk in everything else. Not one of the subjects had any report of heart disease. Other researcher are now researching the effect of coconut milk.

Top Bottom