• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Happy Wife, Happy Ride!

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will do the driving and do not plan to sit in the back. As a result, am not concerned about visability from rear in a tandem style seating vehicle. Leave the P-4 just the way it is and stop trying to fix what ain''t broken. If wife does not like it , have her stay home!!
I ment in the future. I'm all in for this one.

scb

Elio Fan
Reaction score
This question is for the ladies out there especially the wives I want to take my Elio on a road trip with my wife from Florida the maine, I figure it only costs 80 dollors for gas. So for the wives that have seen this car and been in the back seat do you think it is doable? Or do you think my wife will take a plane back before we even leave Florida

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This question is for the ladies out there especially the wives I want to take my Elio on a road trip with my wife from Florida the maine, I figure it only costs 80 dollors for gas. So for the wives that have seen this car and been in the back seat do you think it is doable? Or do you think my wife will take a plane back before we even leave Florida
I can't speak for wives but if I were to become one, I would want my husband to have his own Elio for the trip. No way am I going to travel in the back seat. I figure at my age, anyone I marry would probably be set in his ways as I am mine so travel in tandem separately would be better than in tandem in one Elio. Just a guess of course. LOL :-) Z

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I'm thinking a real trip would need to take place to get a real conclusion.

My bride had the pleasure of sitting in the back of the P3. She said she could see fine and would love it on a trip as long as I a DVD player hanging from the front seat :D

I would agree, that a trip would need to be made in the production machine to see just how the "ride" will be real world experiences.....there are some mighty BIG potholes out there shocked.gif

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
SCB, I'm thinking it depends on the woman. Some women would be fine riding in the back seat of the Elio, some would not. Show your wife the pics of the back seat from eliomotors.com, of people smiling as they look at the camera. If you can't find any, maybe some forum members here have pics.

If your wife likes to talk to you a lot during the drive, likes to be able to see out all sides of the car, she may not like the back seat. If she likes to read or do things on a tablet, she may be fine with riding in the back from FL to ME. :-)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
visibility problems??? and other related viewing limitations?? the easiest solution?- divorce!! -although the elio might be all that you wind up with! Hey anyone can have indoor plumbing, and a roof, but you'll have the admiration of the this forum!, and besides, depending on your production number you'll have upwards of a 1 1/2 years to replace your spouse, plenty of time to get burned again!!
My suggestion? keep the dog.

Top Bottom