• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello I Am New Here, I Have Not Made A Down Payment On An Elio Yet, But I Have Followed The Elio's P

jdkeats

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello I am new here, I have not made a down payment on an Elio yet, But I have followed the Elio's progress very closely with their almost daily emails for about 8 months and I have given them many ideas that they have thanked me for.
I just discovered this website and I see discussion on it about Paul getting a couple hundred million dollar financing and I have an idea that I have not given to the Elio Team yet, But in this current government I think for Paul to have a Black man as some type financial Manager would do a lot to improve his chances of getting the start up money he is requesting from the government and needs badly to get the assembly line into production that we all want very badly !!
That is all for now, I will be monitoring this website regularly and putting in my ideas from time to time.
Tom Buyea, Miami, Fl.

DO NOT TAKE THAT BAIT, JUST NOT WORTH IT...............

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello I am new here, I have not made a down payment on an Elio yet, But I have followed the Elio's progress very closely with their almost daily emails for about 8 months and I have given them many ideas that they have thanked me for.
I just discovered this website and I see discussion on it about Paul getting a couple hundred million dollar financing and I have an idea that I have not given to the Elio Team yet, But in this current government I think for Paul to have a Black man as some type financial Manager would do a lot to improve his chances of getting the start up money he is requesting from the government and needs badly to get the assembly line into production that we all want very badly !!
That is all for now, I will be monitoring this website regularly and putting in my ideas from time to time.
Tom Buyea, Miami, Fl.
Thomas, welcome and I hop you enjoy the forum. Members are as diverse as their experience and we have some very talented people who make regular contributions. Looking forward to your comments, questions, and more importantly opinions. Enjoy the experience.

Top Bottom