• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey You Cheerleaders, When Do You Think There Will Be A Major Financing Announcement?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As a way to rate ourselves as to our tolerance for our fellow human beings. lets look at our ignore list.
it's next to your avatar under settings
mine says I have 30 members ignored
Johnny, you're better off being ignored rather to be ignoring others. LOL I'm sure that's in the Bible somewhere. (just kidding). Here is a real truism; The more you get ignored means the closer you are to getting a scholarship to my class on "how to be obnoxious". My class is quite large in that I've not ignored anyone just like NSTG8R.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just realized, I need to un-ignore everyone on my list so if they respond I can see their response.
Then I'll start a new list. :p Maybe with a better attitude.

Recently, I was asked, "Do you always think you are right?" If not, why do you think you are wrong? I would un-ignore just in case I was wrong. (however, I am never wrong):rolleyes:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_1829.JPG

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Decided to bail out of my Elio stocks today. Sold them all. Made enough profit to cover my $100 all in and get the rest back.
So basically I'm even. Why did I bail? With Elio delaying production yet again to 2019, I decided I could invest better in something else.
I also considered that if they do get listed on the NYSE that the stocks I had would be diluted and be worth less. (Didn't Warren Buffet say rule #1 was don't lose money?) There are too many unknowns for me to remain comfortable. No answers coming anytime soon from the looks of it. Still if they do produce, and I hope they do, I will buy one.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Decided to bail out of my Elio stocks today. Sold them all. Made enough profit to cover my $100 all in and get the rest back.
So basically I'm even. Why did I bail? With Elio delaying production yet again to 2019, I decided I could invest better in something else.
I also considered that if they do get listed on the NYSE that the stocks I had would be diluted and be worth less. (Didn't Warren Buffet say rule #1 was don't lose money?) There are too many unknowns for me to remain comfortable. No answers coming anytime soon from the looks of it. Still if they do produce, and I hope they do, I will buy one.
IMG_8478.JPG

Top Bottom