• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey You Cheerleaders, When Do You Think There Will Be A Major Financing Announcement?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As a way to rate ourselves as to our tolerance for our fellow human beings. lets look at our ignore list.
it's next to your avatar under settings
mine says I have 30 members ignored

WOW!! :eek: I've got "0" ignored, and only one person over that last three years! Pretty sure that clown was insane, or at the very least completely out of touch with reality....six of one, half dozen of the other.

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As a way to rate ourselves as to our tolerance for our fellow human beings. lets look at our ignore list.

9 for me of which I know at least 1 of which was actively removed from the forum, more than 1/2 haven't been around since 2014, one since 2015, and one since 2016. There are also some that the forum didn't tell me the last time they were seen so I wonder if they were removed as well.

I try to be tolerant and to let things slide but clearly there have been a few individuals in the past that I was glad to hit the ignore button on.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Re: "Ignore lists". You know, a self made millionaire once said that you can tell the size of a man by the size of the problem that gets him down. ;)

Last edited:

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow! "0" ever!
Of course I don't need safe spaces, play dough, puppies, or kittens to let me deal with reality.
I might even learn something by allowing myself to be exposed to ideas that make me uncomfortable or that I don't agree with.

Top Bottom